8 replies to this topic

#1 gazmaster

gazmaster

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:59 AM

A few people have commented on my "Bored, Bored, Bored" image of the mirror and have said what a good idea it would be to have a "Bored" category, a category where only boring, uninspred images can be uploaded. If any image is deemed to be interesting in anyway or form by other members it will have to be moved into the corresponding category. Just for fun, what do people reckon.

G@zz@ ph34r.gif
Regards

G@zz@

#2 janzark

janzark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts
  • Interests:reading sci fiction, photography, endurance riding with my part bred arab gelding, working with rescued dogs, just adopted old dog from Dogs Trust in England

Posted 20 December 2005 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (gazmaster @ Dec 12 2005, 09:59 AM)
A few people have commented on my "Bored, Bored, Bored" image of the mirror and have said what a good idea it would be to have a "Bored" category, a category where only boring, uninspred images can be uploaded. If any image is deemed to be interesting in anyway or form by other members it will have to be moved into the corresponding category. Just for fun, what do people reckon.

G@zz@  ph34r.gif

#3 janzark

janzark

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts
  • Interests:reading sci fiction, photography, endurance riding with my part bred arab gelding, working with rescued dogs, just adopted old dog from Dogs Trust in England

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:03 PM

good idea, also I think, humorous pic of the week would help lift the spirits!! biggrin.gif

#4 Mark64

Mark64

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts
  • Interests:Photography, The internet, Music, Football, World war 2 history, Playing with our daughter.

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:32 AM

Interesting idea Gaz but who gets to be judge and jury? It could unmeaningly upset a few people to have their work branded as boring. I like the idea of humorous image of the week though.

#5 Paul_77

Paul_77

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Computers, Photography, Motorcycles.

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:20 AM

I believe from what gazmaster was saying that it would be the posters choice to upload to this new "Boring" category, If it was judged not boring by other users it would then be moved out to a suitable category.

Did I get that right gaz?

It sounds like a good idea to me. I'm sure I have lots of photos for this new category, at least thats what all my friends say when looking at my photo albumn. biggrin.gif

#6 gazmaster

gazmaster

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 18 April 2006 - 11:47 PM

Spot on Paul, sorry for not replying earlier ph34r.gif
Regards

G@zz@

#7 donmac

donmac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 11:09 AM

Were you referring to the first part of his comment or the second part, Gaz? wink.gif
Only jokiing Paul. smile.gif
I think what we need is a "Simply for Fun" gallery. I often post photos for a laugh.
How about it Mr Goldstein?

#8 stewart bywater

stewart bywater

• Advanced Members 200
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,117 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:30 PM

I think that a 'bored' gallery or 'humourous picture of the week' may persuade some people that this is not a 'serious' or valid photography website. Why would you want to encourage people to upload uninspired photos? (You can just look at my gallery for that) wink.gif
What we really need is a 'Pets' gallery. Cuddles says that she will bite me if I don't ask again!
S.

#9 ladyraven23452

ladyraven23452

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I frist reseaved my camara its a kodak easyshare not a big deal but i really have fun with it and find it to be something i might really like.<br />I know im not all that good but will do my best as i am a newbe as you all call me.<br /> ladyraven.

Posted 21 May 2006 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (stewart bywater @ Apr 22 2006, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that a 'bored' gallery or 'humourous picture of the week' may persuade some people that this is not a 'serious' or valid photography website. Why would you want to encourage people to upload uninspired photos? (You can just look at my gallery for that) wink.gif
What we really need is a 'Pets' gallery. Cuddles says that she will bite me if I don't ask again!
S.

Hi its ladyraven i think it would be great most if not all my photos would work and at least i might get some feed back.
And lets all try to have a little sense of humor were all not great but we like what we do.
Blessings ladyraven. cool.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users