#1 CharlieBB

CharlieBB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:00 AM

Outdoor Glimpses Photography.

It's Capturing Glimpses of nature.

The photographer Charlie Braaten, has taking photographs for over 30 years (not all professionally), in over 20 National parks, and over 35 Minnesota state parks.
One of the things I focus on is, taking my time (slow down) when visiting a new place. Go on hikes, walk, get away from the tourist views. Take lots a pictures, experiment, try to see what makes a place special.

Outdoor Glimpses Photography, displays, sells prints, photo galley wraps, small, and large prints and much more.
Prints of wildlife, waterfalls, landscapes, Loons, National Parks and State parks, wild flowers, scenic, historic sites and places, like for example Lighthouses.

Browse this photo art web site for free and stay for as long as you want. To buy product, simply add photograph to your cart and choose one or more of the many products offered, from prints to fully framed pictures ready to hang on the wall. Great for any home, office, or Business.
Prices are easy to swallow, and everything is directly shipped to the customer. Give this web site a try, its simple navigate, easy to browse, very easy on the eyes.

For more information:
Hutchinson, Minnesota, 55350, email: outdoor.glimpses@mchsi.com

My web site is at outdoorglimpses.com

#2 gilroy

gilroy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

Really cool website you have. amazing photography. thanks for sharing good resource.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users