15 replies to this topic

#1 megoma

megoma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:13 PM

Dear All,
i'm gonna buy a digital camera & i'm really confused on which model i'll get.
But i really like mega zoom ( bridge) style cameras, it's nice & affordable .. Here's the point for what i'm here asking; i really in need for an advice regarding following models & which one is better & deserve to be bought:

nikon coolpix L100
canon powershot SX 120 IS
fujifilm finepix S1500
fujifilm finepix S2000 HD
sony cypershot DSC -H20

it'll be appreciated to get your experience & point of view regarding which one is better to get..
Here also a pic for each model & you can use following website to get info or compare between them :
Visit

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20

Nikon Coolpix L100

Canon Powershot SX 120 IS

Fujifilm FinePix S1500

Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD

#2 megoma

megoma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:52 AM

Any comments ?

#3 BOBWED

BOBWED

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,777 posts
  • Interests:I like to walk. That is my main enjoyment. Because I care for my mom full time, I don't have much else to be involved with. I like photography because carrying a camera on a walk makes me notice more and look harder at what I pass. I like funny slants on things.

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (megoma @ Mar 11 2010, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear All,
But i really like mega zoom ( bridge) style cameras, it's nice & affordable .. Here's the point for what i'm here asking; i really in need for an advice regarding following models & which one is better & deserve to be bought:

nikon coolpix L100
fujifilm finepix S1500
sony cypershot DSC -H20

it'll be appreciated to get your experience & point of view regarding which one is better to get..
Here also a pic for each model & you can use following website to get info or compare between them :
Visit

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20

Nikon Coolpix L100

Fujifilm FinePix S1500

Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD

I have a Fuji S1500. I can't tell you about the others nor can I compare mine to them since I know nothing about them. I chose my S1500 chiefly for 3 reasons: first the price. I bought it for $160.00, new. I am on a very strict budget. At this price for an extended you really can't expect it to compete against others selling for $300 plus. The second reason was because it had a viewfinder. The others in this price range were rangefinder like viewfinders where the S1500 was more like a through the lens viewfinder. The third reason was because it had full manual as well as the other auto modes. I shoot between 20 and 30 minutes per day. The batteries last about 10 days at this rate. The LCD has a brightness boost so when the sun is coming over your shoulder you can boost the brightness. For me, I like the camera as far as it goes. This was my first digital. So, I am relearning photography from doing 35mm with an slr 3 decades ago. But, there are some down sides to this camera. For one, while it has full manual the f-stop scale seems rather narrow. The metering indicator is very small in the viewfinder and in the LCD you have to look hard for it. One thing I really like is that I can wear my glasses and see all the viewfinder screen without having to move the camera about to make sure I have the full capture I want. In my 35mm slr, I could not see the whole viewing screen with my galsses on. Overall, I am happy with my choice. But, if you can afford a higher priced camera I'd be looking at the others, instead of this one.

#4 WeddingPhotographer

WeddingPhotographer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:58 PM

I have had many camera and keep going back to Nikon...

#5 Steven S

Steven S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:23 AM

I have not tried the others, but the SX 120 has been fine. I dont try to do a whole lot with it though. The manual features might be nice sometimes, but a DSLR works better at those times.

#6 Fransisfl

Fransisfl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:42 PM

I have the same Canon and very satisfied with it and would definitely recommend the Canon PowerShot SX120 IS!!If you are looking for a value priced long-range zoom camera, offering solid performance and a reasonable feature set, while delivering sharp and vibrant images under most conditions it the best and practical solution. rolleyes.gif

#7 jimi

jimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (megoma @ Mar 11 2010, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear All,

nikon coolpix L100
fujifilm finepix S1500
sony cypershot DSC -H20

Visit

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20

Nikon Coolpix L100

Fujifilm FinePix S1500

Fujifilm FinePix S2000HD

#8 lobar

lobar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:27 AM

My recommendation is Nikon. As for me it's the best cameras,with god optics plus it's comfortable to use.
Nikon, no doubts.

#9 mqavila

mqavila

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:13 AM

Why not consider the current line-up of Panasonic Lumix superzoom cameras? The current "flagship" model is the FZ150 (with a lower and slightly less-spec'ed FZ48). Or if you're on a tight budget, you can go for the older but very very good FZ35/38. These models have received generally stellar reviews.

#10 justinjkemp

justinjkemp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

I have the same Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20 and very fulfilled with it and would definitely suggest the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20. If you are looking for a value priced long-range contact digicam, providing strong efficiency and a affordable function set, while providing razor-sharp and vivid pictures under most circumstances it the best and realistic solution.

#11 scherlewis

scherlewis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

Now technology is more and more develop, there are many camera company are available. They have provide different different feature product. Now I am using kodak camera, I like it. Camera through we can save our pass and any time watch.

#12 CP140

CP140

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

I'd like to suggest the Panasonic FZ200 as a possibility for you to consider. Nice zoom range, F2.8 over the whole zoom range, you can mount filters on it... I'm quite happy with mine.

#13 cui tong

cui tong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

i am nami,how are you?

Buy Diablo 3 Gold

#14 sindy1988

sindy1988

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

Nikon is grear,fashion with high performance cost ratio,the lens are the best.

cheap rs gold 

#15 rohitkumar

rohitkumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:59 AM

Hello dear!!

Well, I don't know about others. As I have been using the same brand for years, that's Canon. I never faced any problem with it, so I never felt to switch to some other brand. Canon is one of the best brand of cameras. The picture quality that you get with Canon camera leaves all it's competitors far behind in the race. I have always used Canon cameras. Last month I got to know about the Canon PowerShot SX120 IS specifications and I suddenly bought it. It's a great camera which gives you the 10MP camera with super zoom feature along with 40x digital zoom. It's a very budget camera that comes with a 3" LCD. It also offers manual focusing, scene recognition, automatic exposure control, face detection, red eye reduction, image stabilizer,etc. According to me it's the best camera for me.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users