Photo

Picasa

2 replies to this topic

#1 BOBWED

BOBWED

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts
  • Interests:I like to walk. That is my main enjoyment. Because I care for my mom full time, I don't have much else to be involved with. I like photography because carrying a camera on a walk makes me notice more and look harder at what I pass. I like funny slants on things.

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:48 AM

Does anyone know how you can use Picasa to brush out spots on flowers? How about for Microsoft Photo Gallery? I have both these programs and can't seem to find much guidance on whether such capability exists. I'd apprecaite anything you care to share. Thanks.

#2 BOBWED

BOBWED

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts
  • Interests:I like to walk. That is my main enjoyment. Because I care for my mom full time, I don't have much else to be involved with. I like photography because carrying a camera on a walk makes me notice more and look harder at what I pass. I like funny slants on things.

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:23 PM

This is BobWed. I will answer my own question. I found it after fiddling with Picasa. I usually don't do this because I've gotten my computer screwed up many times when I've played around with programs not knowing what I was doing.

The answer to the question is: Click the basic fixes button. Click the retouch button that come up. Read the instructions provided and follow them. And, then you can remove and correct blemishes in the photo.

Wah Lah!

#3 JasminenHoney

JasminenHoney

• Advanced Members 300
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,410 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (BOBWED @ Mar 18 2010, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is BobWed. I will answer my own question. I found it after fiddling with Picasa. I usually don't do this because I've gotten my computer screwed up many times when I've played around with programs not knowing what I was doing.

The answer to the question is: Click the tuning button. Click the retouch button that come up. Read the instructions provided and follow them. And, then you can remove and correct blemishes in the photo.

Wah Lah!

I'm so happy to hear, that you managed to over-come a rather common irritation.... smile.gif in which all members endure at one time or another!
And for posting your achievement!!!! biggrin.gif
I'm sure other newbies out there will truly appreciate the info you have supplied! biggrin.gif
~Kelly

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users