Photo

People & Planet International Photography Competition 2010. $2,500 Prize Money!

1 reply to this topic

#1 People & Planet

People & Planet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:41 PM

The People & Planet International Photo Competition 2010 - Entries Now Open!
1st Prize: A$1,500

2nd Prize: A$750

3rd Prize: A$250

The People & Planet International Photo Competition is back! Open to photographers anywhere in the world, the competition selects 55 photos to be published in the 2011 People & Planet Social Justice & Environment Diary & Calendar, which raises money for Australian non-profit organisations.

We're looking for 55 images of people, places or things which tell a story about a social-justice or environment issue. The best 55 photos will be published in People & Planet 2011, so it's a great chance to have your photos published and achieve international fame!

All submitted photos must be accompanied by 2-5 sentences describing the image and the social-justice or environment issues which are raised by the photo. Photos will be assessed jointly with the accompanying description.

The People & Planet International Photography Competition is open to everyone, and we particularly encourage people living in the developing world to enter.

You can submit up to 4 photos per entrant.

Full competition and entry details can be found at http://www.peopleandplanet.org.au/

Entries Close Friday 31 May 2010

Email entries to: david@peopleandplanet.org.au

David Harris
Marketing and Sales Manager
People & Planet Diary & Calendar
17 Kerr st, Fitzroy, VIC, 3065
PO Box 2618, Fitzroy, VIC, 3065
Ph: (03) 9419 3757
E: david@peopleandplanet.org.au
www.peopleandplanet.org.au

People & Planet, supporting a just and sustainable Australia.

[/font][/size][/font][size="3"]

#2 Steven S

Steven S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:51 AM

Is there an online gallery with the winning images from last year, I do not see one on the site? I always look at previous winners to help improve my possible winners.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users