Deleting Posted Photos...how To?

2 replies to this topic

#1 littlelin

littlelin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:32 PM

I have been thoroughly enjoying this site and it is fast becoming one of my favorites. I am a newbe however, and haven't quite gotten the complete knack of utilizing it. I have been trying to figure out how to delete my photos once I post them, to no avail. Please fill me in on how to do this as I'm sure that is a feature I will be using on a regular basis. Thanks for the help,
littlelin

#2 markgoldstein

markgoldstein

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,108 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:04 AM

There's a Delete Photo link in the Additional Info section underneath each photo.
Mark Goldstein
Editor, PhotographyBLOG

#3 BOBWED

BOBWED

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,768 posts
  • Interests:I like to walk. That is my main enjoyment. Because I care for my mom full time, I don't have much else to be involved with. I like photography because carrying a camera on a walk makes me notice more and look harder at what I pass. I like funny slants on things.

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (littlelin @ Sep 9 2010, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been thoroughly enjoying this site and it is fast becoming one of my favorites. I am a newbe however, and haven't quite gotten the complete knack of utilizing it. I have been trying to figure out how to delete my photos once I post them, to no avail. Please fill me in on how to do this as I'm sure that is a feature I will be using on a regular basis. Thanks for the help,
littlelin

What you do to delete is this: Click the edit photo words far below the posted picture. In the next frame there will be a box at the bottom with a cautionary note about "once its gone, its gone." Click box. Then click submit. And, poof! It is deleted. Hope this helps. Should you still have problems message me directly.

Unfortunately, this is also a lesson for you. Noticed that you posted this on September 9th. Now, it is September 29th. Twenty days and no response. The lesson is that few members actually use the forum for anything. Take a look for yourself. Lots of posts with no replies. You weren't being ignored. So don't feel slighted. It is just that members don't seem to fine much value in the forums. For me, I've found it is best to message a member directly or put a comment in a photo comment box as a way to get help. That seems to work best.

My best, BobWed.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users