Which Digital Camera To Choose

19 replies to this topic

#16 justinjkemp

justinjkemp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

The Panasonic TX7 instantly attracts interest to itself for its sleek and top quality style, more on that later. Panasonic was quite ample on the wire side. You get an AC wire for receiving, a USB wire and a Stereo music audio wire to get in touch your connect with a music, but HD people will discuss that audio can be transmitted through a HDMI wire so this particular wire will probably not be used much.

#17 Elska

Elska

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:33 AM

I am also looking at cameras to buy right now and I think the Panasonic DMC-ZS9 looks really good.

unsure.gif
Does anyone know if the Canon PowerShot SX150 IS is a good quality, durable camera? If you do please reply!
unsure.gif

QUOTE (shepherdess @ Sep 13 2010, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi,
i'm new to this forum business, so please forgive me if i get it wrong (not sure if i'm typing in the correct place even)! anyway, here goes!!

after dropping my canon digital ixus i think i probably need a new camera. i've been doing a bit of research online & have been drawn to the panasonic lumix tz7 (priced at 179.99 gb pounds at a popular online store, not sure if i'm allowed to name them, so i'd better not risk it). however, yesterday i spotted the casio exilim fh20 on the same site for a similar price & after digging around a little i thought i liked the sound of it too.

I signed up with this forum yesterday as i needed a little help & advice so that i might choose the right camera. however, i couldn't ask my question until today as i had to be verified, apparently. anyway, here i am & i've been back to the website i found that the casio's price has gone back up by about a hundred pounds. great...

still, i'd like to know what anyone thinks of these 2 cameras - pros & cons. i'd be very grateful for any advice given. thanks

edit...
i've just come across the fuji finepix F200EXR for 119 gbpounds (sorry, but the pound symbol won't work on my laptop!). this looks pretty good.
anyone have any knowledge about this camera?

the price of the casio (above) has just dropped back down again today! such is the nature of this particular online store!!

i really would appreciate any comments about any of these cameras.

thanks for taking the time to read my post.

#18 Jack Watson

Jack Watson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:32 AM

Nowadays it's really hard to choose a camera because of the imitations.
There are factors in choosing camera:
  • Quality
  • Quantity
  • Branded

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
medical assistant classes | Medical Assistant Schools In Alaska

#19 johnybarkerr

johnybarkerr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:32 AM

My favorite cameras are:

- Canon
- Nikon
- Sony
- Panasonic
- Samsung.

#20 ronnyarthhurr

ronnyarthhurr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

As per my knowledge, Unfortunately I am not familiar with the two cameras that you mention, however there is a web site that allows you to compare almost any two cameras; its primarily a technical comparison. Here is the link, I hope it helps you make the right decision.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users