Looking For Printing And Designing Company

5 replies to this topic

#1 rooneyfernandez

rooneyfernandez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:42 PM

Hey there… I am looking for a good printing company around New York for the printing of my business cards. I want attractive cards that can really draw the attention without busting my bank account. As an avid environmentalist, I prefer recycled paper and eco-friendly technology. Recently someone mentioned that Three Sons Printing & Designs is an old and very reputable printing company. But are they a green company as well?

#2 Sire

Sire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

The best New York printing company here we go...

#3 printsnpaints

printsnpaints

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:28 AM

Rooney, I think Three Sons is not much of a green printing company. You could try surfing the net for more companies advocative of the green movement.

#4 Clark Williams

Clark Williams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

There are lots of printing company that offer a good service and reasonable price. In terms of designing, you can consult to forthworth designs.

#5 massy

massy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:46 AM

In most cases, you’ll be finding a print and design company online – a convenient way to find businesses. Once you’ve connected with the business, it’s a good idea to know more about their quality and standards.

#6 JamieKHow

JamieKHow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:33 AM

You'll find many companies claiming to be the best, but it is better to do some research before hiring the services of any company. For me design and quality are one of the most important things (there are others as well). As you said, business cards should be attractive to leave a good image on clients.

You can visit mpprint . co (Please remove spaces). Check out the price matching program. And make sure to place order only when you're satisfied with the company :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users