Photo

Anybody In Need Of Inexpensive Studio Lights?

2 replies to this topic

#1 hsrahletap

hsrahletap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hi I've been lurking this forum for a little while now and reading through the posts has helped me out quite a bit so, I thought I should return the favor...I've found a really great lights and lighting equipment supplier called Big City Lights, they are located in Toronto Canada but they provide hassle free shipping anywhere in North America. The great thing about them is that they have the lowest prices I've ever seen. My first experience with them was when I was looking for a decent sized continuous light for a video project, most people told me I should go with the Kino Flo Diva-Lite which goes for about $1100 (without the bulbs!) but because of my financial situation as a student I simply couldn't afford it. I was doing some research when my proffessor introduced me to the Big City Lights website, and there I found essentially the same product for about $600 including the bulbs! biggrin.gif Anyways, I thought this might help those who are looking for lights for less. Below is a link to their website, Thanks again everyone! smile.gif

www.bigcitylights.ca

#2 simples145

simples145

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

Thanks for sharing this resource, I have bookmarked this site for future reference.

#3 GeorgeLewim

GeorgeLewim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (hsrahletap @ Nov 17 2010, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi I've been lurking this forum for a little while now and reading through the posts has helped me out quite a bit so, I thought I should return the favor...I've found a really great lights and lighting equipment supplier called Big City Lights, they are located in Toronto Canada but they provide hassle free shipping anywhere in North America. The great thing about them is that they have the lowest prices I've ever seen. My first experience with them was when I was looking for a decent sized continuous light for a video project, most people told me I should go with the Kino Flo Diva-Lite which goes for about $1100 (without the bulbs!) but because of my financial situation as a student I simply couldn't afford it. I was doing some research when my proffessor introduced me to the Big City Lights website, and there I found essentially the same product for about $600 including the bulbs! biggrin.gif Anyways, I thought this might help those who are looking for lights for less. Below is a link to their website, Thanks again everyone! smile.gif

www.bigcitylights.ca

me too, thnx a lot

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users