3 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Frankland

Tom Frankland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hi Guys and Gals,

New to the forum and although I have had a sort of web presence for 12 months or so it wasnt very good or very well advertised etc etc it was my first ever attempt. However recently I have bitten the bullet and redesigned the site and also created a blog to go allong with it.

As well as the website being in its infancy i suppose as a photographer I am also. I have had a fascination with photography for many years but it is only now that I am thinking of trying to make something of it. Therefore I would appreciate some constructive feedback from the photographic comunity while the site is in it's infancy and thought this would be a good place to start.

Would like to know what you think of the site in general but also user experience, suggested improvements, critiques on the pictures and which should be kept in the galleries or removed if any and why.....etc etc

If eanyone can find 2 minutes to have a look and post back all feedback will be greatly appreciated :-)

address http://www.tomfrankland.co.cc

Thanks people

Regards

Tom

#2 Tom Frankland

Tom Frankland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

Thanks for those that have had a look at my site, if you have any feedback, criticism, etc etc please either post it here or get in contact through my email on the website. As mentioned previously just trying to get this off to the right start and get things right now.

Thanks again

Tom

#3 Pixel Alchemist

Pixel Alchemist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Nature Photography, graphic desgin, reading, baking, movies

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

This is a nice simple site that is user friendly, and to the point. Nicely done, and your photographic work is lovely especially like the wildlife category
The Contemplation of Beauty causes the Soul to Grow Wings
Plato

#4 LeonWebDesigns

LeonWebDesigns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

Hey,

I took a look at your site, and I would like to recommend that you move your studio name to the top center or top right. I had to scroll down to find your name. smile.gif It also helps people who land on your page know who you are right off the bat, a lot of people don't really lock at the domain they click on on Google they just look at the title and click away.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users