My Website, Comments Would Be Appreciated

4 replies to this topic

#1 Mjlphotographics

Mjlphotographics

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:15 PM

Been setup for just over two months, Constantly changing things for better SEO. What do you think to the site and content?
Visit My Website

#2 Tom Frankland

Tom Frankland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:17 AM

Some nice shots and I like it that the site is not flash so it works on an iPhone/iPad natively. I think that's a good thing nowadays with the amount of people adopting them. The site also loads pretty quickly which is good too. Not the most visually attractive site I have seen but functional and sometimes the fancy visuals come at the expense of the aforementioned load speeds and cross platform compatibility.

Keep up the good work will be interesting to see how the site develops and what new pics you take.

Regards

Tom

#3 Pixel Alchemist

Pixel Alchemist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Nature Photography, graphic desgin, reading, baking, movies

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

I think its a nice clean site, that's user friendly. It shows what you do nicely. My only suggestion is your opening slide show I would group your images more into categories. That's the say only messy thing about it, as it jumps from product work to portrait work and back to product work again so what would be a nice flow is well not there. Over all thumbs up.
The Contemplation of Beauty causes the Soul to Grow Wings
Plato

#4 LeonWebDesigns

LeonWebDesigns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:18 PM

I agree with the Pixel Alchemist, another thing it about your SEO don't go too crazy with it since Google recently changed their algorithm we don't know how often their bot comes by I usually tweaks the meta tags for my clients every two weeks and sometime once a month.

#5 Tatnavy

Tatnavy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:photography, blogging, economic analysis, travelling

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

Frankly, I'm not so sure about optimisation, 'cause web-age is heavy enough (think, that's because of free hosting, isn't it?) and there's a lack of descriptions on pages. Latest would help you not only in communication with search engines, but also in speaking to user and prospective buyer.

Hope these tips will help you rolleyes.gif
Hope, Connor MacLeod would come and save us=)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users