#2 Pixel Alchemist

Pixel Alchemist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Nature Photography, graphic desgin, reading, baking, movies

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:42 PM

In truth, this site is very old school and very basic in look. What you really want is a site that gives the viewer and your perspective client confidence in your work. being brutally honest I would not make further inquires about your services simply based on your home page. It would help if you put in some graphics and brightened up the page with imagery. If your strength isn't in graphic desgin My advice is purchase a website template, or use word press to create your site. you also might want to think about your look and feel of the site, a bit more, your website reflects you as a photographer, if yor site isn't that inspiring then this will reflect upon you personally.
I am sorry about this honest feed back, knowing it will most likely be disheartening, as I can appreciate the time and effort you have put into it. I just finished customizing my own online Zazzle photographic store ( am a Nature photographer myself) with a background in graphic desgin. so I really do know the amount of work you have to put into something like this to get the right result.

Visit My online store Website hopefully it will give you some ideas.
The Contemplation of Beauty causes the Soul to Grow Wings
Plato

#3 LeonWebDesigns

LeonWebDesigns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

Hey, If you need some help with a website check us out at www.LeonWebDesigns.com and send me an e-mail or submit a form, I can help you with a website and maybe fall within your budget. smile.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users