3 replies to this topic

#1 Aaduki

Aaduki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:18 AM

Hi everyone, Nik from Aaduki here!

just a quick post to let you know that we have a profile here and if you want to ask any questions about insurance you feel I might be able to help with then please feel free to send me a private message or post here - private messages are likely to get answered first though as I am not on the forum very often!

If I don't hear from you then feel free to say "hi" at any of the exhibitions you see me at...

#2 Alberto

Alberto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (Aaduki @ May 23 2011, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just a quick post to let you know that we have a profile here and if you want to ask any questions about insurance you feel I might be able to help with then please feel free to send me a private message or post here - private messages are likely to get answered first though as I am not on the forum very often!

If I don't hear from you then feel free to say "hi" at any of the exhibitions you see me at...

Hello and welcoem to the boards!!
I have a question about insurance and wanted to know if you cover lost camera / equipment when flying?

#3 ethanhunt3055

ethanhunt3055

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:55 AM

Does car company gives 100% insurance facility for the challenged persons.

#4 Aaduki

Aaduki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (Alberto @ May 23 2011, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Aaduki @ May 23 2011, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello and welcoem to the boards!!
I have a question about insurance and wanted to know if you cover lost camera / equipment when flying?

Yes we do! It is complicated and depends what you mean by flying - if your talking about commercial airlines than that is fine although we usually suggest you either let the airline know or take it hand luggage. If you are talking about hanging out of airplanes or helicopters then it can be done but you need to speak to us about it - there is usual additional premium to pay for this kind of cover and we will need to get more details form you but essentially it can be covered - as can airside at airports!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users