Photo

Using Phone To Upload Pics From A Separate Camera?

3 replies to this topic

#1 billpann

billpann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

I have an aging Nokia E71 phone from which I sometimes upload pics either directly or by
attachment to Facebook etc.
However the camera on this phone is notoriously bad.
I have a separate Panasonic DMC-ZS5 digital camera and often wish I could upload pics from this instead, when I don't have a computer handy.

The E71 has a micro-SD slot. If I use a micro-SD with a fullsize SD adapter in the Panny, then slot the micro card from this into my phone, should I be able to upload directly pics from the camera? Or are there formatting and other issues? Anyone tried this?

thanks for any assistance

Bill

#2 ToyToy Wonderland

ToyToy Wonderland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:20 PM

Yes bill I feel you on that one. I hate the image quality that my blackberry torch brings(RIM is playing around) so i do exactly this:
Take a beautiful pic with my canon powershot SD1400 digital camera.
I remove the full size(kodak) micro sd adapter.
I then remove the micro sd memory card from the adapter.
Place the micro sd memory card into phones memory slot. updated phone will automatically register the memory card with a pop up notification.
otherwise i go to my phones file folder> applications/files/file folders/memory card/DCIM
Then im able to view the pics i took with my camera use menu option to send image or copy image and paste to phones internal memory.

(sometimes you are not able to view the image so i copy and paste the file name to my phones internal memory like where all my phone pics are saved)

sometimes the image is too large to view so i zoom in to where i wana crop
i do a screenshot of my desired image and save to desired folder

blink.gif blink.gif way easier done than said huh.gif

#3 marksmith

marksmith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:05 PM

you can upload it in comp and then save it to mobile.

cheap flights to lagos

#4 salik

salik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Photography, wild life adventures

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

There are many nokia applications which you can use to upload the pics, however, you can upload the pics from the camera until your camera dont have the option of uploading the pics. Yo can use the micro card of camera in your phone and then can upload the pics.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users