Budget Superzoom Camera

1 reply to this topic

#1 javidaforlife

javidaforlife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

Hello I am new to this forum and new to photography. I have 300$ to spend on a superzoom camera. I need to buy a memory card and case to please make sure that the camera is under 300. I enjoy being in nature and need to have a camera with lots of optical zoom, and a high enough quality so that I can blow up the images on a TV. I have looked at the fujifilm s4000 and the panasonic lumix fz45. Please give me any other suggestions if you feel that there is something better than the fujifilm and the panasonic mentioned above.

Thanks for the help,

Javidaforlife

#2 mountlife

mountlife

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (javidaforlife @ Jul 25 2011, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello I am new to this forum and new to photography. I have 300$ to spend on a superzoom camera. I need to buy a memory card and case to please make sure that the camera is under 300. I enjoy being in nature and need to have a camera with lots of optical zoom, and a high enough quality so that I can blow up the images on a TV. I have looked at the fujifilm s4000 and the panasonic lumix fz45. Please give me any other suggestions if you feel that there is something better than the fujifilm and the panasonic mentioned above.

Thanks for the help,

Javidaforlife

Try getting Panasonic FZ38,if it is still avb.OR go for Sony HX9V.Read the reviews on PBnd decide.
Devraj Bandla.V.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users