#1 cimmerianbloke

cimmerianbloke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Languages, Photography, Italian Coffee

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:24 PM

Hello to you all,
I'd like to introduce myself and say how much I appreciate the warm welcome and the heartfelt appreciation of my work I got from some members. My name is Eric, I am on the wrong side of the 30es, I currently live in Berlin, Germany, and have been an amateur photographer for quite some years. My personal circumstances changed after a painful divorce and I decided to travel and work a couple of years here, a couple of years there. So far, I lived in 5 different countries and learned an awful lot about people, cultures, languages and civilization in its wider meaning. Photography has been a hobby, but because of travelling, it took a bigger part in my life, and after upgrading to better (and more expensive) equipment, I have come to the point where I want to learn more and share my work with others. I really want to thank all of you who left very positive appreciations and warm messages, sharing my vision of life is very intimidating, and the quality of some other members work is sometimes a deterrent to sharing pictures that are special to me but do not have the technical perfection seen on other shots.
I will surely spend more time having a look at your work, some members here have unbelievable skills, I'd love to learn from them to improve and develop my own.
Again, thanks for the warm welcome, and for sharing your passion.
Belgae Gallorum Fortissimi

#2 Bil Clark

Bil Clark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:54 AM

It is really nice to share your experiences and skilled information about you. As I have about some far years experience in videography and photography both I would suggest you one thing that by sharing your experiences with nature and other people, you will definitely get good experiences. It was nice to read about you. Thanks.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users