I Need Help! :-(

1 reply to this topic

#1 ponch

ponch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:07 PM

I took some photo's today and I looked at them on the camera and they were coming out fine.When I finished shooting (about 300 images) I moved the images into a folder on my pc and literally before my eyes they began to change,from a normal image to images cut width ways into 3! Some were just grey with a teenie bit of the image visable at the top and some were split into 3 and all different colours! I used a Sony dslr and a KINGSTON Standard CompactFlash Memory Card - 4GB sad.gif Anyone have any idea what I can/should do??

#2 Bridget

Bridget

• Advanced Members 200
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,023 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy playing the piano,my job with the elderly,and of course photography.

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (ponch @ Aug 2 2011, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I took some photo's today and I looked at them on the camera and they were coming out fine.When I finished shooting (about 300 images) I moved the images into a folder on my pc and literally before my eyes they began to change,from a normal image to images cut width ways into 3! Some were just grey with a teenie bit of the image visable at the top and some were split into 3 and all different colours! I used a Sony dslr and a KINGSTON Standard CompactFlash Memory Card - 4GB sad.gif Anyone have any idea what I can/should do??

Hi there,i used a kingston card a while back and the same happened.I was told that the card was corrupt.From your decription i had the same thing with all the colours and unfortunately i could do nothing about it.I did format the card again and used it and it was ok but i have stopped using it now as i am worried it will happen again.Sorry i did not have any good news for you and hopefully yours is not that.Good luck with it and i do hope you have better luck than me finding an answer
Bridget

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users