I Want To Know Why

6 replies to this topic

#1 lebonheur

lebonheur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:35 AM

My camera suddenly displayed this warning, "Turn off the camera and turn on again". No matter how many times I turned it off and on again the message was still there, the camera was frozen. Removing the battery made no difference. I am using a SanDisk Extreme SDHC card, a Fuji approved card.Has anyone else had this problem or should I return my camera?
this is my bad camera

#2 BOBWED

BOBWED

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,769 posts
  • Interests:I like to walk. That is my main enjoyment. Because I care for my mom full time, I don't have much else to be involved with. I like photography because carrying a camera on a walk makes me notice more and look harder at what I pass. I like funny slants on things.

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (lebonheur @ Aug 14 2011, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My camera suddenly displayed this warning, "Turn off the camera and turn on again". No matter how many times I turned it off and on again the message was still there, the camera was frozen. Removing the battery made no difference. I am using a SanDisk Extreme SDHC card, a Fuji approved card.Has anyone else had this problem or should I return my camera?
this is my bad camera

You did not seem to give enough info in your thread. How long have you had the camera? If only for a short time, and the problem just does not go away, it seems to me the best course is to return the camera. If you are still in the return grace period, seems to me it is best to take advantage of that. If you've had it longer then the only course is to turn it in for repair. These answers seem pretty broad, logical, and can be applied as common sense actions. Seems to me you'd have already thought of them yourself. But, if you have had the camera a long period maybe returning the camera is not an option, as you suggested. Good luck.

#3 Mark Denaley

Mark Denaley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

Hi There......

Although you had not provided much info about your camera, but I do agree with Bobwed, if you pertain the grace period you must return it. The problem is happening just because of virus has corrupted the main board of your camera...... It is better to return the camera..... I had also faced this situation once........

#4 RoxanneKendall

RoxanneKendall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Riding, Playing Games in Computer

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

Really This is your bad camera. I also using this...

#5 Joekyut

Joekyut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (lebonheur @ Aug 15 2011, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is my bad camera

QUOTE (Mark Denaley @ Aug 17 2011, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi There......

Although you had not provided much info about your camera, but I do agree with Bobwed, if you pertain the grace period you must return it. The problem is happening just because of virus has corrupted the main board of your camera...... It is better to return the camera..... I had also faced this situation once........

I guess you have had the advice we are offering, hope you could give us more details on the state of the camera presently. Tell us if you found a solution or whether you returned it

#6 Shaun08

Shaun08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:11 PM

I Just bought an Apple MacAir 2011 edition, as well as a Canon Eos 500D, installed all the apps from the cd, but when connect the camera via the usb cable to download the images taken, switch on the camera, a screen pops up and says, "No camera was found". Thus being unable to download my pictures. What can i do or is there a software version for mac that needs to be updated in order to see the camera and download the images??? unsure.gif

#7 jasper

jasper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:34 AM

Nice one you have points here...

That of a Website page design Company Are capable of doing In your case

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users