Hello From Greece

No replies to this topic

#1 evanipa

evanipa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:23 AM

Hello, My name is Panos Rekouniotis and i am from Greece and im wedding photographer in Greece

The wedding photography Greece is our main consideration till 15 years ago. The way of photography and videotaping that we propose is a completely different from all the existing and is changing the already things that we know as far. Our wedding photographers in greece are escaping from the classical ones and we have more whimsy and movement on them, tailored always on your style! Wedding photos that will remain indelible over time, to remind you your perfect moments over and over years.

Our professional work doesn’t end at the church, but it begins at home, by photo-shooting the bride’s and groom’s preparation, it continues at the mystery (church), and concludes at the wedding reception. Also, we have the next day shooting which establish us to the wedding photography leaders. Your photos will be in your hands in form of a cd in 10 days after the marriage.

For the videotaping we have the latest technology cameras (high-resolution and the most recent software of editing). We deliver your wedding dvd, both editing and also the footage material, with your favorite music to give the atmosphere of your style .

My portfolio www.photographer-greece.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users