2 replies to this topic

#1 Joekyut

Joekyut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

Hello everyone,

Am Joe, new to this forum and willing to learn from all, any idea on where I should start? any help would be much appreciated

#2 BOBWED

BOBWED

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts
  • Interests:I like to walk. That is my main enjoyment. Because I care for my mom full time, I don't have much else to be involved with. I like photography because carrying a camera on a walk makes me notice more and look harder at what I pass. I like funny slants on things.

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (Joekyut @ Sep 1 2011, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everyone,

Am Joe, new to this forum and willing to learn from all, any idea on where I should start? any help would be much appreciated

Hi, Joe. I'd suggest that you just jump into the pool with all your clothes on. Best way to get wet around here is to post some photos to the Blog's Gallery, comment on others' photos (be nice), and hang around. You'll fit right in. by, BobWed

#3 Joekyut

Joekyut

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (BOBWED @ Sep 2 2011, 03:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Joekyut @ Sep 1 2011, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everyone,

Hi, Joe. I'd suggest that you just jump into the pool with all your clothes on. Best way to get wet around here is to post some photos to the Blog's Gallery, comment on others' photos (be nice), and hang around. You'll fit right in. by, BobWed

Thanks Bobwed, I will gladly follow your advice

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users