3 replies to this topic

#1 Zig

Zig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Underwater photography.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

Hello photographers! I am pleased to share with you that the 2011 Ocean Art Underwater Photo Competition has been announced, brought to you by the Underwater Photography Guide. With a stunning prize total of over $82,000 USD, this is one of the largest single underwater photo competitions ever held. We will be accepting entries until November 20, 2011.

This year's competition will again feature an 'Underwater Model/ Fashion' category. The main contest page is here: http://www.uwphotogr...to-contest-2011

Looking for inspiration? Here are the winning photographs from the 2010 Ocean Art Photo Competition.

Best of luck to everyone!

Michael Zeigler
Editor - Underwater Photography Guide

#2 ParksNona

ParksNona

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

Hi! My name is Greg. I'd like to start trying ocean photo ...but at the moment I don't have any camera...could you give me an advise what is better to buy .. what camera??

#3 lvoutlet

lvoutlet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:55 AM

To commemorate the advent of the classic series in 1985, the Epi leather,LV Outlet has launched a series of color package shall meet the full of life in the spring, photo special emphasis to focus on the color of the highlight package of black and white, indigo, purple, green, freshHuang, Zhi Jiaoren looked dazzling, heart flower blossoming open, advertising invited Clarins founder Jacques Courtin-Clarins, granddaughter Claire Courtin-Clarins,Louis Vuitton Outlet carrying a wide range of the Epi leather bags walking to and fro.

#4 wowofifa

wowofifa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:30 AM

Well I assume which will make some perception; exactly how Islamic terrorists do want to be encompassed by 48 virgins."Check out the complete clip on Humorous Central's internet site.Stewart as well as business, nevertheless, also seem the butt with the laugh. Since visitors indicate, Mandvi is outfitted as a night time elf rather than dwarf.

RS 3 Gold

Well I assume which will make some perception; exactly how Islamic terrorists do want to be encompassed by 48 virgins."Check out the complete clip on Humorous Central's internet site.Stewart as well as business, nevertheless, also seem the butt with the laugh. Since visitors indicate, Mandvi is outfitted as a night time elf rather than dwarf.

RS 3 Gold

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users