4 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:55 PM

Hello.

I don't know anything about photography.

Now, I have a Olympus C-360 and is a bit old although it works. The bigger problem that I see in my camera is the photography in dark places like churchs or other monuments.
I have seen the specifications of Samsung PL210 and I think that this camera has good specificatios for its price. In fact it would cost 79 (107$).
I usually take photographs when I visit any monument, when I go out with friends,.... nothing very exigent. So I don't need a high level camera.

Would be this camera a good buy? I don't want to spend more than 100 (134$).
Other option that I have thought is Samsung ST65 which cost 69 (94$).

If you have other options tell me.

Thank you!

#2 princemkhan

princemkhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:02 AM

Today, you can get a really nice point-and-shoot digital camera for less than $100. And, if you have about 150 bucks to spend, you can find even better ones. You can go for Canon PowerShot A1100 IS ($125), Kodak Z950 ($139.99). They both are good and have good capturing quality.

#3 Sergio

Sergio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:56 AM

Repeated.

#4 Sergio

Sergio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (princemkhan @ Sep 23 2011, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Today, you can get a really nice point-and-shoot digital camera for less than $100. And, if you have about 150 bucks to spend, you can find even better ones. You can go for Canon PowerShot A1100 IS ($125), Kodak Z950 ($139.99). They both are good and have good capturing quality.

Both cameras are from 2009, and I don't find where to buy these. I'm from Spain.
I see they are good cameras, but I think are a bit old tecnology, apart form that I prefer a compact camera because is easier to carry with me.
I'm looking for compact camera with, if is possible, a good response in dark conditions. Not exactly night photography, but as I told before, churchs, monuments,...

The cameras which I said in the previous post, have good specifications but maybe not good image quality, nevertheless maybe that quality is enough for me. I don't know.

Thank you for your advice.

#5 Sergio

Sergio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (anandkumar @ Sep 23 2011, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

The Canon PowerShot A1100 IS is a brand new member of the popular PowerShot A-series range of compact digital cameras. The Canon PowerShot A1100 IS Digital Camera is ideal for the color-conscious consumer. The camera comes in four captivating shades, including gray, blue, pink and green, and the fun doesn't stop at colors. Features such as 12.1-Megapixel resolution, 4x Optical Zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilization, large 2.5-inch LCD screen with Optical Viewfinder and the new Smart AUTO enables this camera to also be a go-anywhere and match any lifestyle accessory.

That is a shot description. Now is usual a 5x or more optical zoom and 14 megapixels, so those specifications are a bit "short".

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users