Inkfarm.com, The Ink & Toner Supersite!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Spiritual Alchemist

Spiritual Alchemist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:54 PM

Inkfarm.com is an online retailer of photo printer ink & toner. Help save the the environment and your wallets with our remanufactured/recycled ink cartridges. We guarantee you won't tell the difference from the originals, but if you prefer go ahead and check out our original manufactured cartridges as well. We carry ink for manufacturers by Canon, HP, Epson, Lexmark, and much more. Also check out our printer ink blog with interesting and useful articles and tools for beginning photography and saving on ink so you can get the most out off your printing experience. Tired of getting ripped off? Us too, take back your printer with Inkfarm.com, the ink & toner supersite™ .

P.S. We are holding a Photography Contest starting on Tuesday 9/26/2011. The theme will be bright and vibrant colors, and the winner will receive $100 cash and get their photo published on our site. See the Terms & Conditions for more details.

#2 nash30

nash30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:51 AM

how would i know that the ink discount voucher that i got from the internet is legit? i got two from your site.. don't know if there are scams with vouchers..

inkjetsuperstore brother tn360

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users