10 replies to this topic

#1 Lucy_UKYouth

Lucy_UKYouth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

Rankin Backs Photo Competition Highlighting The Value of Youth Clubs

UK Youth have teamed up with Clubs for Young People to launch an exciting national photography competition - The Bigger Picture - which is open to young people aged 11-21 who attend a youth club or youth project in the UK. We have some fantastic prizes up for grabs - including a day working with celebrity photographer Rankin, a weekend photography workshop to The Northern Lights and the latest Nokia camera phones. See our website for entry details: www.ukyouth.org

Follow Progress via:
Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/UKYouth #biggerpiccomp

Flickr http://www.flickr.co...gerpicture2011
The competition closes on November 5th 2011

Get snapping and good luck!

#2 JensenMichelle

JensenMichelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:23 AM

that is good that there are so many young people who take part in such competitions ....pleasant to hear that this direction has its developement

#3 lvoutlet

lvoutlet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:59 AM

Louis Vuitton Sunglasses this fall season, full of fetish and fine craft section of the package, clothing, in particular, pay tribute to the series to the 1958 launch of the classic Lockit handbag, thus re-design of the new package section, full of creative, sophisticated and multi-functional purposes. Sarah Jessica Parker has recently become LV's love, she carrying the latest LV Winter Monogram Addiction, embroidery the Lockit package, three-dimensional embroidery patterns, to create a unique texture, recently often used his subsection package appeared to prove that nice and easy to use. French supermodel Vanessa Traina LV Friends of who the brand taken over a lot of image advertising her love of the Louis Vuitton Outlet, put on the fall and winter leather dress, looming exhibit fascinating body, take the stressed LV autumn and winter with the actual wear and creative the dual function of and so on. Claire Court, the hands of the Lockit Clutch, most IN LV autumn and winter package shall, artistic director Marc Jacobs turn to play Lockit package material using a variety of techniques, such as material sheen and fog to face than, and texture contrast to the head, so that the new Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags package shall imagine space.

#4 CABALRMT

CABALRMT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:48 AM

CABAL RMT
レッドストーン RMT
REDSTONE RMT
メイプルストーリー RMT
ラテール RMT

#5 linhainian

linhainian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:17 AM

Children need footwear acceptable for their unique maturing base. These contoured orthopaedic given echo the natural shape of this ankle, featuring guidance. From birkenstock outlet By using a a number of patterns out there, you will find sure come to be a single complements a quality.Enormously transform your form plus lessen your current back ache together with the suitable sneakers. Birkenstock Milano Sandal is just one this sort of shoes which helps you do that in birkenstock sale. Inventors thinking of getting a pair of birkenstock sandals, actually do stop by Burk Semoult's site to ascertain which these particular sandals resorts could do suitable for you.

#6 robertv

robertv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

free to enter and great prizes from industry leading companies and organisations.hemorrhoids
smile.gif

#7 mackenzie26

mackenzie26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

As well as Rankin, the judging panel includes Paul Sanders from The Times newspaper, and freelance snapper Rory Lindsay. Explaining his involvement Rankin says, “It's so important to support talent in young people & to encourage them to try new things. This competition highlights what youth clubs can do and why we need them in our communities.
Media Buying Agencies
Today's Advertising Agency Media Agency Services and Top Media Buyers are struggling to find their place with brands and the reason is simple. They haven't evolved with you - your limited time, demanding budget parameters, and increased internal expectations.

#8 dubaiphotography

dubaiphotography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Documentary style dubai wedding photography and dubai cinematography at an affordable price. Discounted Cinematic wedding filmmaking packages. Wedding Photographer Dubai.

Best Wedding Photographer Dubai l Goa Wedding Photographer

#9 xtilla

xtilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:30 AM

Nowadays a lot of young people spend too much time on their PCs not that it is bad thing but it is also great to see young people take part in competition to express the way they think ideas and creativity.... I love photography and this is a way for me to express my feelings and how I see things this website has help me heaps to enhance my talents http://photodigitaltechnology.com/  hope you like it too.

#10 applejuicerss

applejuicerss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:27 AM

When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different.

RS money
buy warcraft gold   

#11 d3geeks

d3geeks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:"D3geeks provides legally obtained Diablo 3 Gold on US and EU servers at reasonable prices,
    in both normal and hardcore mode. If you think your time is worth more, you should definitely give it a try!"

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:23 AM

I am similar with the above author,

i am also a RS game lover. so if you like it? just come to Rsvalley. then I will give you bonus!

so happy ,thanks!

__________________________________________________-

diablo 3 gold          cheap d3 gold

"D3geeks provides legally obtained Diablo 3 Gold on US and EU servers at reasonable prices,
in both normal and hardcore mode. If you think your time is worth more, you should definitely give it a try!"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users