Which Camera I Should Buy

2 replies to this topic

#1 PUSHKAL KATARA

PUSHKAL KATARA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:29 PM

HEY FRIENDS I AM PLANNING TO BUY A NEW CAMERA.
I HAVE DECIDED TOW CAMERAS, THEY ARE - SONY HX7V AND CANON SX220HS.
WHICH ONE I SHOULD BUY...................PLEASE HELP ME SOLVING THIS MATTER

unsure.gif sad.gif

#2 Libor

Libor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (PUSHKAL KATARA @ Oct 3 2011, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HEY FRIENDS I AM PLANNING TO BUY A NEW CAMERA.
I HAVE DECIDED TOW CAMERAS, THEY ARE - SONY HX7V AND CANON SX220HS.
WHICH ONE I SHOULD BUY...................PLEASE HELP ME SOLVING THIS MATTER

unsure.gif sad.gif

Hello.
It depends on how much you invest.
great choice is this: http://translate.goo...l-Camera_review

#3 BOBWED

BOBWED

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,774 posts
  • Interests:I like to walk. That is my main enjoyment. Because I care for my mom full time, I don't have much else to be involved with. I like photography because carrying a camera on a walk makes me notice more and look harder at what I pass. I like funny slants on things.

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:10 AM

Hello, PushKal. I own two Canon point and shoot cameras (not dslr's). I have never used a Sony. But, from my experience and reading I would prefer the Canon. Canon allows the user to personalize the settings on the camera with respect to saturation, contrast, and sharpness. My understanding is that Sony does not. Consequently, with Sony what the camera gives you you are stuck with. Also, Canon has an extensive world wide network of repair facilities. With Sony you may have to send you camera via mail to a distant location for repair or service. Maybe these considerations are of no importance to you. But, if you do not understand what they mean then maybe you need to find out. Honestly, if I were you I would suggest you begin your digital camera adventure with a cheaper camera to learn more about what you like and dislike or what is and is not important to you. Getting the complicated and expensive camera right away may so frustrate you that you will be turned off from doing digital photography altogether. My best, BobWed

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users