#1 lindacarnel23

lindacarnel23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:swimming, hiking and surfing

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:30 PM

Hi,

I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all of you. Iím new to this forum and looking forward to meeting you guys and girls.

Have Fun!

#2 BOBWED

BOBWED

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,769 posts
  • Interests:I like to walk. That is my main enjoyment. Because I care for my mom full time, I don't have much else to be involved with. I like photography because carrying a camera on a walk makes me notice more and look harder at what I pass. I like funny slants on things.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (lindacarnel23 @ Oct 12 2011, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all of you. Iím new to this forum and looking forward to meeting you guys and girls.

Have Fun!

Hello, and welcome to the Blog. Should you want to get to know the members, I would suggest you post your photography in the Gallery and comment on other members' photos you find there. This seems to be a rather shy group. So, it may take some time to get noticed. But, be persistent and nice. The more capable you are as a photographer - evidenced by the photos you post - will also get you noticed more quickly by better photographers. I am a snap shooter. It took me a while. My best, BobWed

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users