2 replies to this topic

#1 dassie

dassie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:25 PM

Hi all
Two friends of mine have just started a new website, called The Shed Photography, based in Dorset. The idea behing the site is to create a community where amateur photographers have the opportunity to exhibit their images and speak and network with other like-minded creative people. Those who run the site are in constant communication with agencies and people who may want to commission the photographers for specific projects, based on the quality of their work. All photos are also available in the shop, where people can buy images printed onto aluminium; the photographer gets a percentage commission for all pieces sold. Do let me know what everyone thinks of the idea!
They are currently actively signing-up new people, so take a look: www.theshedphotography.com

#2 russellsnr2

russellsnr2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (dassie @ Oct 18 2011, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all
Two friends of mine have just started a new website, called The Shed Photography, based in Dorset. The idea behing the site is to create a community where amateur photographers have the opportunity to exhibit their images and speak and network with other like-minded creative people. Those who run the site are in constant communication with agencies and people who may want to commission the photographers for specific projects, based on the quality of their work. All photos are also available in the shop, where people can buy images printed onto aluminium; the photographer gets a percentage commission for all pieces sold. Do let me know what everyone thinks of the idea!
They are currently actively signing-up new people, so take a look: www.theshedphotography.com

Hi, I think this is just spam and should be deleated, one post on the forum to advertise YOUR site.
Russ.

#3 dassie

dassie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:50 AM

Hi Russell and thanks for your response.
This certainly is not spam, and the website is not my own. As I said, two friends of mine have launched this small start-up to create a community for amateur photographers to speak with one another and to get their artwork noticed. It has been posted here because this is obvioulsy where a lot of photographers hang out.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users