Panasonic Gf1

4 replies to this topic

#1 negasba

negasba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

Hi friends: I'm looking for a (free) program to work out my video takes, taken with my Panasonic GF1 camera on my external drive. Pansonic only allows to use the internal partition C: .. which is more ore less already complete.
Cheers Eric

#2 hammsterwhites

hammsterwhites

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (negasba @ Oct 21 2011, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi friends: I'm looking for a (free) program to work out my video takes, taken with my Panasonic GF1 camera on my external drive. Pansonic only allows to use the internal partition C: .. which is more ore less already complete.
Cheers Eric

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which really not that are good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

#3 Clark Williams

Clark Williams

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

There are lots of programs that passes your specification but I don't think they are free. Making a program isn't that easy. It takes time that's why most of the these are for sale.

#4 luis anderson

luis anderson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:39 AM

Making a program really takes a lot of time. You choose a lot of choices over but I guess only few gives it for free. Its just a matter of choice that would also satisfy you. Good luck for that.

#5 Tiffany Morale

Tiffany Morale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:43 AM

There are lots of free programs that you could use in making your video project. Movie maker, its one that I consider aside from many others.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users