Photo Canvas Art-the Ideal Gift For This Holiday Season

3 replies to this topic

#1 raawiya1234

raawiya1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:48 AM

As Holiday season is not much far, in this regard, people look out for different options for gifts to have personalized gifts at shopping malls, but fail to find an appropriate one. Photo canvas art would certainly acts as the innovative idea to have personalized photo gifts for your family and friends. There are varied types of frames that really make canvas to be more personalized that include Gallery Wrapped, Framed, Multi Panel and Pop Art. Decorate your home and celebrate your life's timeless and happiest moments for this holiday season through photo canvas art.

#2 Tyler Zachary

Tyler Zachary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Photography, travelling, music. My wife and friends

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:24 PM

yes, i agree with that! Canvas is perfect way to put memories into something that will hand on the way for a very long time. With today's technology colors do not fade for ages!

#3 carl0s

carl0s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Night OPhotography and Landscape Photography, Qi Gong, Swimming

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

Sure canvas are great but need to suit the work or shot - huge variation in quality I seen over last few years makes me weary or ordering with out seeing it first

#4 Tyler Zachary

Tyler Zachary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Photography, travelling, music. My wife and friends

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

Canvas just makes memories more memorable for ages and you can take your eyes of it again and again rolleyes.gif
This is the example of my friends Jonathan order. He ordered his artwork on lovely canvas

The company is based in Canada and offers their canvas prints in Canada. Maybe, if someone needs an idea for gifts then you can check out photo canvas service right here. They have seasonal very good discounts

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users