Photo

Website Critique

5 replies to this topic

#1 GBPhotography

GBPhotography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Iím a photographer and image maker; I approach projects with the ethos that photography is more than just pointing and shooting; It is an art and I strives to make my art the best it can be.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:21 PM

Hi,

Looking for some feedback on my website please

Graham Baker Photography

Many thanks

Graham

#2 mad-donna

mad-donna

• Advanced Members 100
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,216 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

Hi,
Just had a look at your site and I think it's great....nice and easy to navigate.Personally I like the black theme I think it compliments your lovely work.

One negative comment....the pages seem to be rather slow to load, I didn't mind waiting but to a potential customer it may be an annoyance.

Donna smile.gif

#3 GBPhotography

GBPhotography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Iím a photographer and image maker; I approach projects with the ethos that photography is more than just pointing and shooting; It is an art and I strives to make my art the best it can be.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

Donna,

Thanks for your feedback it's really appreciated and nice to get other opinions.

I've had a few problems with my service provider recently with slowness and crashes so maybe its time to look for another / upgrade to a more premium service

Cheers
Graham

#4 GBPhotography

GBPhotography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:42 PM

Donna,

Just had a look at your site. Wildlife photography is not something I've really tried much, but I was really impressed with your work, especially the birds!

#5 Kate Rose

Kate Rose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Agree with the others - site is smart, images look great, but very slow to load.

If it's any help, I use Heart Internet and they're excellent.

best,
Kate
Kate Rose
Need to improve your marketing?
Social Media Training
Social Media Consultancy
Training on Twitter
Training on Facebook
www.rosemcgrory.co.uk

#6 GBPhotography

GBPhotography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:30 PM

Thanks will look into them

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users