7 replies to this topic

#1 belly

belly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

Hi,

Recently i deleted some photos from my Olympus E-P3 camera. Those photos are pretty important for me. Is there any possibilities to get them back??

I am using Transcend SD card of on my camera.

Your help would be appreciated.

#2 paul001

paul001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (belly @ Nov 30 2011, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Recently i deleted some photos from my Olympus E-P3 camera. Those photos are pretty important for me. Is there any possibilities to get them back??

Hi Belly,

Have you further used your memory card after deleting photos.

If not then you can easily recover deleted photos. There are some photo recovery software which will help you to recover deleted photos from SD card.

If you have not yet overwritten the card, then download some good professional photo recovery software and get back all your deleted images.

Good Luck.

#3 skinnyslide

skinnyslide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:41 AM

1.Stop using your SD card right now in case of overwriting, which could make your original photos gone permanently.
2. Apply a memory card recovery programs to help. In fact, if you search the word"data recovery program", you can get a piles of recovery programs. You are supposed to select some good and efficient one. If you also hava no idea about it, you could read this text fist and then make your decision:

http://blog4mark.blo...o-recovery.html

3. Store your data on the right place. You should save the restored photos on another memory card for the safety of them.

#4 jackflaming

jackflaming

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

I have never recover photos in a camera after deleting but I know how to recover deleted photos from computer. There should be some recovery software to do the task.

#5 Robert Picassa

Robert Picassa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (belly @ Nov 30 2011, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

If you have stopped using your memory card after photo loss you can recover that lost photos. Even the photos are in raw files still you can recover them with some good photo recovery software as when you delete any photo only the space occupied is marked as zero and when you save new photo that marked zero space is given to the new file. In short until you don't save any new file on memory card your photos exists on the same.

#6 pattrick123

pattrick123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

Hi.. don't worry if your photos from the has been deleted you can recover them easily. you just need some precautions though , all the necessary details and other tips and trick are available here below

http://www.getphotob...photo-recovered

#7 maccolar

maccolar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

If your photos are save on the SD card of your Olympus, you can follow this guide to recover the photos from SD card, it worked fairly well for me.

#8 Robert Picassa

Robert Picassa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

Yes you can perform recovery of all your Photos by an efficient photo recovery software . You can try using ‘Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software’. The software recovers photos from all types of SD cards.

Thanks,

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users