Help Needed With My New Camera

1 reply to this topic

#1 stardelta

stardelta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

hi guys i have just registered with the site it looks great so i thought i would dive straight in and ask for some advice i have just got my 1st dslr this week and am very excited .its the canon eos 1100d now i know its only a level entry unit but i like it,but i have a question for anyone with the same camera,when i press the shutter button halfway to focus the flash pops up which i know its supposed to but then it starts flashing quickly then when i press fully it flashes properly ,should it do thisand if so why,,really sorry for the rambling post but its my 1st dslr and post in here

#2 laptopbattery

laptopbattery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Fond of reading, sports, travel, wholesale laptop batteries business(www.batteryfast.com, www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk), listening music, making friends .ect<br /><br />Wish for good friends for better life.

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:35 AM

QUOTE (stardelta @ Dec 2 2011, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi guys i have just registered with the site it looks great so i thought i would dive straight in and ask for some advice i have just got my 1st dslr this week and am very excited .its the canon eos 1100d now i know its only a level entry unit but i like it,but i have a question for anyone with the same camera,when i press the shutter button halfway to focus the flash pops up which i know its supposed to but then it starts flashing quickly then when i press fully it flashes properly ,should it do thisand if so why,,really sorry for the rambling post but its my 1st dslr and post in here

Tips for Improving Camera Battery Life here
Fond of reading, sports, travel, wholesale laptop batteries business(www.batteryfast.com, www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk), listening music, making friends .ect

Laptop Battery Blog | Laptop Battery Tips

Wish for good friends for better life.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users