#1 normancrl31

normancrl31

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:jamming with my friends

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hi,

I am Norman from Rialto California. I am new to this forum and I am happy to be a part of this growing community.

#2 BOBWED

BOBWED

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,769 posts
  • Interests:I like to walk. That is my main enjoyment. Because I care for my mom full time, I don't have much else to be involved with. I like photography because carrying a camera on a walk makes me notice more and look harder at what I pass. I like funny slants on things.

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (normancrl31 @ Dec 14 2011, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I am Norman from Rialto California. I am new to this forum and I am happy to be a part of this growing community.

Hi, Norman. Seems that no one has stopped by to say hi back. So, here's a happy to meet you hello. I am a California member, too. I am down here in old Los Angeles. Hope you are enjoying the Blog. Mark is a neat guy and his Blog is a great place. Looking forward to seeing you on the Gallery. Have a happy holiday season. Click a lot. Welcome.

#3 BOBWED

BOBWED

• Advanced Members 50
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,769 posts
  • Interests:I like to walk. That is my main enjoyment. Because I care for my mom full time, I don't have much else to be involved with. I like photography because carrying a camera on a walk makes me notice more and look harder at what I pass. I like funny slants on things.

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (FUJIFILM NP-120 Battery @ Dec 22 2011, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to come here, I wish you a happy. Why not say welcome me?

Welcome. Happy New Year!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users