Photo

Cannon T3i For Beginner

5 replies to this topic

#1 Dennis_Bernhard

Dennis_Bernhard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:I'm just getting into photography. Messing around with my iPhone and saving up for a DSLR. I fascinated by photography and videography. I just want to make cool.

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and photography in general. I've done a lot of research and landed on getting a Cannon T3i as my first DSLR. I'd like your thoughts on if this is a good camera for beginners.

Thanks!

#2 Dennis_Bernhard

Dennis_Bernhard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:I'm just getting into photography. Messing around with my iPhone and saving up for a DSLR. I fascinated by photography and videography. I just want to make cool.

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (FUJIFILM NP-120 Battery @ Dec 23 2011, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Canon series of camera is very good, don't know you made a what kind of photos, looking forward to reading your masterpiece.

Thanks. I'm mostly interested in landscape/wild life/cityscape type photos, but it will be my all around camera, at least for a while. I'm also very interested in video, that's why I thought this camera would be a good fit for me.

#3 justinjkemp

justinjkemp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

Cannon is the name that is doing very well on the planet of photography. There are many Brother cameras that have set modern trends in the flourishing technology community. Cannon T3i has a complete metal body with 5.0 megapixel sensor / probe performance.

#4 pulse123

pulse123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Excellent over-all camera that selects configurations very well with good manual overrides. My daughter produced among my best sunsets by pointing the camera at the sun. The zoom is a bit difficult on video while capturing but it still creates excellent stills and videos. A excellent choice with additional lenses below 18mm and above 55mm.

#5 Jeff Whisp

Jeff Whisp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Hey guys, new to the forum. My buddy and I, Ian C. Dunne, use DSLR's for shooting mostly video. Here's his blog. I use a t2i and he uses a Mark II 5D which is clearly a better camera. Any thoughts on the videos? We're new to the scene!

#6 Jeff Whisp

Jeff Whisp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Jeff Whisp @ Mar 15 2013, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, new to the forum. My buddy and I, Ian C. Dunne, use DSLR's for shooting mostly video. Here's his blog. I use a t2i and he uses a Mark II 5D which is clearly a better camera. Any thoughts on the videos? We're new to the scene!

Might help if I put the link haha

https://iandunne.wordpress.com/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users