2 replies to this topic

#1 Absolut

Absolut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:01 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for some conversion lenses for a lumix g2 with 14-42mm lens. I dont want to spent hundreds on new lenses so Ive decided to try out some conversion lenses then decide which sort i want to invest some money in!

Its all becoming quite confusing as many of the conversion lenses say they fit 52mm lenses (which I do not have), but that they can be compatible also with the 42mm lens. Is this only possible with an adapter?

Also if anyone can recommend any decent conversion lenses that would fit the 42mm lens on a lumix g2 that would be very kind!

Thanks for all your help guys, a technophobe really appreciates it! tongue.gif

A.

#2 moonphaser

moonphaser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (Absolut @ Dec 28 2011, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,

I'm looking for some conversion lenses for a lumix g2 with 14-42mm lens. I dont want to spent hundreds on new lenses so Ive decided to try out some conversion lenses then decide which sort i want to invest some money in!

Its all becoming quite confusing as many of the conversion lenses say they fit 52mm lenses (which I do not have), but that they can be compatible also with the 42mm lens. Is this only possible with an adapter?

Also if anyone can recommend any decent conversion lenses that would fit the 42mm lens on a lumix g2 that would be very kind!

A.

Hello,
I'm sorry that this is a question rather than an answer but please could you help? I have been given a lumix G2 and even though I am used to digital cameras I simply cannot understand the manual that comes with it. There is not enough information and there are constant cross references to other pages - it makes me dizzy. I have tried the Panasonic site but the g2 is not listed (K & W are). All in all I am feeling very frustrated and not using the camera. Where can I find a helpful user guide?
Thanking you in anticipation
moonphaser

#3 Absolut

Absolut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (moonphaser @ Jan 13 2012, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Absolut @ Dec 28 2011, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,

A.

Hello,
I'm sorry that this is a question rather than an answer but please could you help? I have been given a lumix G2 and even though I am used to digital cameras I simply cannot understand the manual that comes with it. There is not enough information and there are constant cross references to other pages - it makes me dizzy. I have tried the Panasonic site but the g2 is not listed (K & W are). All in all I am feeling very frustrated and not using the camera. Where can I find a helpful user guide?
Thanking you in anticipation
moonphaser

Hello,
I know exactly what you mean about the guide that comes with it - not overly helpful!!! I bought another book specifically for the Lumix G2 off of amazon. Its called 'The Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2- The Unofficial Quintessential Guide' by Brian Matsumoto and Carol F Roullard. It starts at the beginning and goes through absolutely everything. On top of that the authors have given their own opinion on how best to use the camera (which of course you can ignore if you please) and how to overcome any difficulties the camera might present you with!! So if I was you I'd go with that, I'm sure there are others out there but I haven't looked for them because I found this one and found it to be very good. Hope that helps smile.gif
Absolut

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users