How To Print Cheaper?

9 replies to this topic

#1 lobar

lobar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:12 AM

I have the problem! I don't know what to do with the high price on original cartridges!?

recently... i found this video Epson CISS vs original cartridges. I d

on't know how they did it, but it seems to be true. Nevertheless, I am afraid to use non-original cartridges. What can you say?

#2 Tandra

Tandra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:45 AM

Create your own content and design elements - Typically the design artist fees will add to the overall cost of your thank you card printing. It is possible to totally cut all of that down by just using your own content and design elements.By becoming your own designer and writer, you can make the costs of design almost free really since you will not of course pay yourself to do it. So just be your own creative self and you should save more when it comes to your thank you cards.

#3 printsnpaints

printsnpaints

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:14 AM

Have you considered just going with commercial printing? You have to consider the pros and cons of in-house as compared to professional printing. Who knows? Maybe switching to the commercial printing alternative would save you a lot of money in the long run. One thinfg is for sure, though, if you print commercially you would not be worrying about things such as ink and cartridges--at least not as much.

#4 nash30

nash30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:34 PM

the easiest way to print cheaper is do an extensive research first before purchasing a printer. find what printer is economical,prices of its ink and if it is compatible with non OEM ink..

----------------------
printer ink cheap

#5 Sire

Sire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

It is not necessary that every printing product costs cheap. But i do agree with that the printing cost can be controlled but using different printing techniques manly It is controlled by the size of the product.
Point to ponder

#6 pauling

pauling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

Here are some tips to print cheaper.
1. Buy discount printer ink.
2. Use your printers in economy mode.
3. Print two sheets on each page.
4. Get a laser printer.

#7 lobar

lobar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

Thank you for all your advices.
But isn't it easier just to buy CISS once?
I watched one more video:
Yes, like videos. laugh.gif

#8 jasminespero

jasminespero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:43 AM

Now a days, laser toner cartridge printer of different brands such as Canon, Epson, Brother, HP, Dell etc are available at a cheaper rate. They provide quality print, better performance and faster speed at an affordable price. These product also come up with the guarantee of their quality. You can search for them online and visit their websites to make better choice of the printer you require to fulfill your purpose.

#9 lincoln marry

lincoln marry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (lobar @ Dec 30 2011, 04:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the problem! I don't know what to do with the high price on original cartridges!?

recently... i found this video Epson CISS vs original cartridges. I d

on't know how they did it, but it seems to be true. Nevertheless, I am afraid to use non-original cartridges. What can you say?

The cartridges can be recycled three to four times. You should recycle your cartridge to reduce the cost.

#10 Rockyman

Rockyman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:13 AM

They provide quality print, better performance and faster speed at an affordable price. These product also come up with the guarantee of their quality. You can search for them online and visit their websites to make better choice of the printer you require to fulfill your purpose.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users