2 replies to this topic

#1 moonphaser

moonphaser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

Lumix DMC-G2 ... Help!

I was the grateful recipient of the above camera until I wrestled with the manual and became more and more confused, consequently I don't use the camera. Maybe once a week I get it out, switch it on, look at the manual and give up.
Where can I get help in understanding how to use the menu systems? (tried the Panasonic website - no help at all). I am a keen natural history photographer.

#2 iibattery.com

iibattery.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:25 PM

Operating Instructions PDF

download url: http://dlc.panasonic...U...ng=en&src=3

Hope to help you.
I am a professional photographer based.nikon battery and charger,keyboard store

#3 Bosquoy

Bosquoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (moonphaser @ Jan 13 2012, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lumix DMC-G2 ... Help!

I was the grateful recipient of the above camera until I wrestled with the manual and became more and more confused, consequently I don't use the camera. Maybe once a week I get it out, switch it on, look at the manual and give up.
Where can I get help in understanding how to use the menu systems? (tried the Panasonic website - no help at all). I am a keen natural history photographer.

You are right; the manual is hard going! I struggled through it trying to find out how to stop the camera saving photographs as both Jpeg and RAW files. I found the answer in Amazon "preview" pages of this book:

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2: The Unofficial Quintessential Guide' by Brian Matsumoto Ph.D

I have just ordered a copy! At 13.78, it seems a small investment to tell me how to work the camera!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users