How To Websites

No replies to this topic

#1 jiminvienna

jiminvienna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

I recently purchased the new Sony Alpha 77. It was obvious even before the camera arrived that I would need a good "how to" manual/guide to make the most of this technological marvel. I must have read a dozen reviews (including the Sony authored User Guide) about the camera and have purchased several written and video "manuals" not really knowing which would be the best source if information and guidance. Having read and compared all the available materials, I am convinced that the A65/A77 SLT manual written by Gary Friedman from www.friedmanarchives.com is easily the best available. It's length at 578 pages is both impressive and daunting. It covers every aspect of this camera and it's kit lens but so much more. I am an "enthusiast" not a professional by any means and this manual has already contributed immeasurably to the most important component of a good photograph ... ME. It covers both the camera and many important photography processes and techniques. I heartily and without reservation recommend this manual to any A77/65 owner. And my guess is that for any other camera owner whose camera has a manual available from Friedman Archives, they would be well served to take advantage of a Friedman-authored book. I really like the downloadable version that I have been reading on my iPad in full color.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users