Need Help For Buying A Dslr Camera

3 replies to this topic

#1 Anirban

Anirban

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:12 AM

rolleyes.gif Hi Friends, I am new in this forum .

I need your help. Can you please suggest me any DSLR in the range of Rs.32K ($650). That will be very much helpful for me. I tried for Canon 500D. But sellers saying that its discontinued sad.gif and they are asking me to go for 550D. but that is bit out of my budget. So I need your help. Please suggest me something good.

I am in Mumbai, India. So if someone also help me to find out canon 500D in local market, that will be also helpful.

#2 Anirban

Anirban

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:15 AM

sad.gif sad.gif Not a single reply... sad.gif sad.gif
I am really waiting for your help. If there is any post related this, please share...

#3 Bee Jay

Bee Jay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • Interests:Sport, Photograph, obviously, buses, trains, and music.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

If you're looking for an entry level DSLR then any of the major named brands will serve you well. It depends on what type of things you're going to be photographing, and in what light. I bought a KX Pentax almost a year a go, and I've no problems at all with handling or image quality. You can see some of my images on the photo gallery, all bar one was taken with the KX. If you were concidering this one, go for the newer KR model, as it is better in low light. Whichever camera you buy, I'd always go for one that's been released for a few months, as they will be cheeper.

Good Luck, Barry John

#4 watson229

watson229

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:59 AM

You can contact to any online DLSR store for your range. I will sugess you to go for CANNON REBEL DLSR camera. It will be in your range and the results are really awsome.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users