Camera For A Novice

6 replies to this topic

#1 Lucy In The Sky

Lucy In The Sky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

For 150 can I get anything better than this Panasonic-Lumix-TZ8 http://www.amazon.co...Z...1990&sr=1-1 ?

Thanks

#2 Lucy In The Sky

Lucy In The Sky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

Not a single suggestion ? unsure.gif

#3 Bee Jay

Bee Jay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • Interests:Sport, Photograph, obviously, buses, trains, and music.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

I think you've found the best camera for this price range. The Canon SX210HS is another, but the Panasonic should do you well.

BJ

#4 printsnpaints

printsnpaints

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:35 AM

TZ8 is the less expensive, scaled-down version of the more luxurious TZ10 but you can be sure that you are getting value for your money as it is capable enough to deliver high quality photos and videos. It is even good for outdoor photography. To answer your question Yes, you can get something better, but TZ8 is good enough, especially for that price range.

#5 pauling

pauling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:12 AM

I think Panasonic-Lumix-TZ8 camera is one of the best camera for this price range. There are lots of camera available in this price range but not same features.

#6 watson229

watson229

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:19 AM

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ8 has a disappointingly slow Burst mode which enables you to take 2.3 frames per second at the highest JPEG image quality, up to a maximum of 5 images in Standard mode and just 3 images in Fine mode. It has many other qualities in a very less range. I thing there is no other travel camera in this range.

Hall Wedding Videography

#7 Aalia Nebhan

Aalia Nebhan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

The Sony W120 is the most effective camera of the three, followed by the Samsung L210 and after that the Kodak. Kodak creates some quality cameras but the M1063 is inferior to the competition.

Sony "W" cameras, the Canon "SD" or "Powershot" cameras or Panasonic "FS" cameras will give you excellent performance and top quality picture. Nikon's S210 is also a superior, affordable camera.

frames online

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users