6 replies to this topic

#1 porky

porky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hi all,
I have used this forum as a guest for some time and have always found it helpfull and useful. I decided because of my love of photography and my inerest in IT to set up my own website, this is a project that will be onging with new updates and changes as i develope my website building skills. I am this far quite pleased with the website, it has a blog, a forum and some galleries of my work. The galleries will I am sure contuinue to change, they currently show a variety of my work, some of which is okay some is a bit better and a bit I think is good. If you fancy a look why not visit Visit My Website

#2 aliyyap

aliyyap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:51 AM

If you are fashion conscious, yet you like to wear clothes that are casual and comfortable, then Monarchy jeans are among the better choices. You can stay in style and in fashion, as these are jeans from designer labels, but also remain comfortable and casual since these are jeans after all. This is a great compromise, allowing you to look great and feel great at the same time.

2012 Oakley Sunglasses weblink: http://www.oakleyfla...asses-c-41.html
women's true religion bootcut jeans link: http://www.cheaptrou...outlet-2_7.html

#3 RCouper

RCouper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

Paul,
Like your site. Great Start.
My 1st is more a 'Tips' site.
So many are New to Photography.

http://www.Phototransparency.com

RCouper

QUOTE (porky @ Mar 21 2012, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,
I have used this forum as a guest for some time and have always found it helpfull and useful. I decided because of my love of photography and my inerest in IT to set up my own website, this is a project that will be onging with new updates and changes as i develope my website building skills. I am this far quite pleased with the website, it has a blog, a forum and some galleries of my work. The galleries will I am sure contuinue to change, they currently show a variety of my work, some of which is okay some is a bit better and a bit I think is good. If you fancy a look why not visit Visit My Website

#4 farisriaz

farisriaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Making Friends

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:00 AM

great website you have

#5 paulhutch

paulhutch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:49 PM

Hi, this is my new website:

www.paul-hutchinson.com

I've been getting pretty good feedback so far but would love to know what everybody
here thinks about it. cheers!

paul

#6 Chris Evans

Chris Evans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:27 AM

I decided because of my love of photography and my inerest in IT to set up my own website, this is a project that will be onging with new updates and changes as i develope my website building skills.

#7 Fiestamags

Fiestamags

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:00 AM

Please visit FaceBook.com/BSchwindtPhoto. If you enjoy his photography, please hit like and share! THANKYOU!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users