New Photo Packaging

3 replies to this topic

#1 Wildcat

Wildcat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

NEW technology invented in Avon, Ohio USA steals the show at PPA of Ohio trade show. Bloggers were photographing the booth trying to be the first to write about it.

This technology will change the way studios brand themselves. Print as few as 25 full color images on photo boxes with no prep or plate costs. This is not foil stamping. It's full-color, process printing. The best part: 5x7 boxes for about $2.50/each. 8x10's for about $3.50/each. 11x14's for $5.50. This is revolutionizing the photo packaging industry and it's reasonably priced. Free art prep too as an introductory offer ($50 value).

One blogger said, "Established studios better redesign their brand to take advantage of this new technology, or upstarts are going to pass them by." Check it out. It's actually pretty cool.

http://www.wildcatwh...t.asp?idpage=26

#2 Anthony Charles

Anthony Charles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Wildcat @ Mar 23 2012, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NEW technology invented in Avon, Ohio USA steals the show at PPA of Ohio trade show. Bloggers were photographing the booth trying to be the first to write about it.

This technology will change the way studios brand themselves. Print as few as 25 full color images on photo boxes with no prep or plate costs. This is not foil stamping. It's full-color, process printing. The best part: 5x7 boxes for about $2.50/each. 8x10's for about $3.50/each. 11x14's for $5.50. This is revolutionizing the photo packaging industry and it's reasonably priced. Free art prep too as an introductory offer ($50 value).

One blogger said, "Established studios better redesign their brand to take advantage of this new technology, or upstarts are going to pass them by." Check it out. It's actually pretty cool.

You have discussed really awesome news for me. I am looking for this kind of technology from so many days. Me and my friend have decided to open a new studio. We will try to use this new technology in our studio. Thanks once again dude...
----------------------------------------------------------------
NY life insurance | Commercial Insurance Company

#3 printsnpaints

printsnpaints

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

Awesome looking packages! Thank you for sharing these with us.

#4 knianyut@gmail.com

knianyut@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

klik kitchen units ...
tongue.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users