Camera

5 replies to this topic

#1 ethanpaa

ethanpaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

Hi I'm ethan. Camera is very useful things for us. For this reason last year I bought a Digital Camera From penta group. This is very nice camera. I like blue color so I bought a blue color digital camera. Here is IXUS115HSBL POINT & SHOOT RANGE - Blue, DiG!C 4, 12.1MP HS, FULL HD, 4x Optical Zoom, 28mm Wide Lens, Creative Filters, 3.0" LCD, Intelligent Auto (32 Scenes) . I am very happy to use it.

#2 printsnpaints

printsnpaints

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

Good choice of digital camera there, Ethan. I used to have a Canon and it served me well in taking daily photos. It's nice that you enjoy using yours too.

#3 printsnpaints

printsnpaints

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

Hi Ethan! What have you been using your newly bought camera for? Is it for professional or merely for personal purposes?

#4 watson229

watson229

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:41 AM

A photographer is nothing without the camera. A good quality camera enhances the quality work of a photographer. DSLR's are the best cameras to be bought as they are high quality cameras with lot of features inbuilt. If you choose a digital camera of your choice you will be able to handle it effectively but the price tag sometimes stops a photographer to buy a camera of his choice. In the competitive world there are various cameras in budget that produce results equivalent to the high pixel dslr cameras.

Sussex wedding photography tips

#5 wang12345

wang12345

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:57 AM

If you absence CL shoes if you appear a affair in winter, you will feel regretted. This is a association that we have to be acceptable at assuming ourselves. Missing Louboutin shoess in a affair aswell agency missing a adventitious to appearance you.Apparently, the architecture of christian louboutin sandals consistently accomplish humans feel so fresh, anniversary season, Louboutin will accomplish abounding use of their advantages to adorn heels. Ladies could not debris to acquire Christian sale. Designer Louboutin aswell accede your thoughts, there is a hidden allotment in the foreground so as to accomplish you feel added comfortable, even the christian louboutin pumps seems like 20 inches but you still can adore the amazing cutting animosity because of such baby part.

#6 RAY fotography

RAY fotography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

GUYS I AM NEW AT THIS FORM SO KINDLY LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE IF YOU LIKE MY WORK

https://www.facebook.com/RayFotography

AND ALSO OPEN THE LINK BELOW AND LIKE THE PICTURE SO THAT I WIN THE CONTEST I AM IN

https://www.facebook...elevant_count=1

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users