5 replies to this topic

#1 snsubhendra

snsubhendra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

Hai my name is subhendra,

i love the photography and from childhood i grew up with a camera and its my favourate hobby i am 19 years old and have good knowledge of camers and taking pictures from it now my father offerd me to buy a camera for my birthday he said he will afford a price in between 25000-28000 rupees(indian) {might be 500-550 dollars (u.s)}
so i have searched so many sites read so many reviews and finnaly came up with some options like {sony dsc hx-100v , cannon sx40 hs ,nikon coolpix p500 ,nikon p7100}but i am unable to choose the camera that i want from these four cameras as i am small i want to take the advice of people like you before investing lot of money.

my needs:-
best image quality (for professional editing and printing),
nice hd video quality so that i have not to buy a handy cam in extra,

i dont have any problem with style or weight of the camera

please sugggest me if you have any other camera in your brain at my affordable price...!!
i wish that all of you will reply fastly and suggest me a good camera i trust you guys.......

#2 Jasonw

Jasonw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

Nice offer you have from your father.

Here are very small reviews of : Sony dsc hx-100v : cannon sx40 hs : nikon coolpix p500

Sony dsc hx-100v : 16 Megapixel, 30x Zoom, Screen size 3.0" LCD.

Cannon sx40 hs: 14 Megapixel, 35x Zoom and view finder, Screen Size 2.7".

Nikon coolpix p500: 12.1 Megapixel, 36x Zoom, Screen Size 3.0"

I don't think nikon p7100 is a good option for you. I suggest you go for Cannon sx40 hs.

#3 Visually_Prepared

Visually_Prepared

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

A colleague of mine picked up the Nikon D7000 but it gets a little pricey ($1000-1200) for a digital camera.

I went with the Canon Rebel T3i. An awesome camera for what you are looking to do. Itís an excellent dSLR for experienced shooters looking for a relatively cheap option ($600-$1000 range), the Nikon D7000 hits it on all fronts, including the company's best shooting design to date.

It was hard to shop around for one online jumping from site to site. mad.gif I wish there was a good site that pulled it all together (e.g., pricing) from other shopping sites.

GL! rolleyes.gif

#4 Cee Dhinjan

Cee Dhinjan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Landscape Photography<br />Portrait Photography

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

Subhendra

If you haven't bought your camera yet, you should consider looking at the Sony NEX-7. Check it out here http://www.sony.co.u...dsb-nex-7/nex-7

I am not kidding, the quality of the pictures are amazing. It's a lightweight camera with interchangeable lenses. You won't regret buying this and it's worth the money.
Cee Dhinjan | Digital Photography Tips | Befriend/Follow Me Facebook | Flickr | Google+ | Twitter

#5 printsnpaints

printsnpaints

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Canon EOS Rebel T3 (1100D), Canon Rebel XS (1000D) and Nikon D3100 can be a good camera for you subhendra.

#6 camcon

camcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (snsubhendra @ Apr 3 2012, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hai my name is subhendra,

i love the photography and from childhood i grew up with a camera and its my favourate hobby i am 19 years old and have good knowledge of camers and taking pictures from it now my father offerd me to buy a camera for my birthday he said he will afford a price in between 25000-28000 rupees(indian) {might be 500-550 dollars (u.s)}
so i have searched so many sites read so many reviews and finnaly came up with some options like {sony dsc hx-100v , cannon sx40 hs ,nikon coolpix p500 ,nikon p7100}but i am unable to choose the camera that i want from these four cameras as i am small i want to take the advice of people like you before investing lot of money.

my needs:-
best image quality (for professional editing and printing),
nice hd video quality so that i have not to buy a handy cam in extra,

i dont have any problem with style or weight of the camera

please sugggest me if you have any other camera in your brain at my affordable price...!!
i wish that all of you will reply fastly and suggest me a good camera i trust you guys.......

Did u buy any?I m also looking for a new camera confused between NIKON p510 n canon sx 40.I m not a professional photographer just want one family purpose like day to day photo as I have 2yr old kid at home,for travel n functions.please suggest.recently sold Sony Nex 5n as not satisfied with zoom n not willing to carry multiple lens n hated detach flash as i was mostly needing it for indoor.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users