What Camera To Buy

1 reply to this topic

#1 wessie

wessie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hi , I'm new and I'm here to find some help with my choice of camera. I'm going on vacation to Florida every year. Making pics of the theme parks, wildlife, nature and the animal shows.
I used to own a panasonic TZ10, although in the USA the name is different. Now I'm looking for a new camera. The panasonic TZ20(Z10 in the USA I believe) is not the one I get the hots for. I'm looking at Sony camaras now especially the DSC HX9v. But I also look at Sony HX100v. So this is what I'm looking for in a camera;

* Needs to make perfect pics in automatic position
* Needs to make perfict pics in low light without adjusting a lot on the camera
* Needs to make fast pictures in burst shooting during dolphin and killerwhale show.
* I like zoom but is that worth the concessions you have to make? I don't want to walk around with a tripod.
* Needs to be fast
* image quality needs to be very good. Panasonic delivered very good pics but they all look the same.

Do I need to take or the bridge camera? Weight is not a the problem.
Is Sony a good choice an which model should I take?
Or are there better choices like a Nikon S9100?

Who can help me?
Thanks

#2 dunkuk

dunkuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Wedding Photography

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

Wessie,
I am in agreement with the last reply, in that I think you should have a look at the Canon Powershot range of cameras. Go to your local store and have some hands on and read up on all the reviews you can.

I began as a wedding photographer in Middlesbrough, and now I find myself travelling the world for portrait wedding photographers

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users