Sony User Guide

1 reply to this topic

#1 melvaduke

melvaduke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

Just bought a Sony DSC-HX9V camera which comes with an HTML version of the user guide on the CD, which you can only use with a browser on your computer. [This NOT the abbreviated paper "manual" that came in the box.] The HTML guide is not very convenient to use so I'm wondering if anyone out there has gone to the trouble of converting the HTML version to a PDF file. I can't convert it myself - I only have Adobe Reader. If you have a PDF copy of this file I would sure appreciate it if you could email it to me.

melvinslane@gmail.com

Thanks

#2 melvaduke

melvaduke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (melvaduke @ Apr 16 2012, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just bought a Sony DSC-HX9V camera which comes with an HTML version of the user guide on the CD, which you can only use with a browser on your computer. [This NOT the abbreviated paper "manual" that came in the box.] The HTML guide is not very convenient to use so I'm wondering if anyone out there has gone to the trouble of converting the HTML version to a PDF file. I can't convert it myself - I only have Adobe Reader. If you have a PDF copy of this file I would sure appreciate it if you could email it to me.

melvinslane@gmail.com

Thanks

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users