Best Photography Training

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jsolter

Jsolter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

I have an iPad, iPhone and Android M Zoom Tablet. Which apps are best for camera training? I have a Nikon D7000 and Canon T3i. Don't want books but would prefer apps that I could take on the go a a refresher.

#2 fitzm

fitzm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Jsolter @ May 12 2012, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have an iPad, iPhone and Android M Zoom Tablet. Which apps are best for camera training? I have a Nikon D7000 and Canon T3i. Don't want books but would prefer apps that I could take on the go a a refresher.

I have used the QuickPro titles for all camera specific training and find them to be consistently good. They have apps for iPhone, iPad and Android. For general photography training I highly recommend Karl Taylor. He has training apps for the iPhone and iPad but not for Android. These are pricey so if you want something cheaper go with Ken Rockwell for the iPhone.

#3 Jsolter

Jsolter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (fitzm @ May 18 2012, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Jsolter @ May 12 2012, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have used the QuickPro titles for all camera specific training and find them to be consistently good. They have apps for iPhone, iPad and Android. For general photography training I highly recommend Karl Taylor. He has training apps for the iPhone and iPad but not for Android. These are pricey so if you want something cheaper go with Ken Rockwell for the iPhone.

I looked at Karl Taylor's site and apps in the Apple app store and it looks interesting. I will definitely try the QuickPro.
Thanks

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users