Maybe You Can Help Me Pick A Camera?

1 reply to this topic

#1 wolfsnaps

wolfsnaps

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:31 AM

Hello everyone. I hate to bug you with a "help me pick a camera" thread...but...I really am at a loss of what to buy.

A little about myself: I have no camera skills whatsoever. It is a miracle that I even know how to turn my laptop on as I am no techie...FAR from it. I have been using my phone to take pictures and frankly, it sucks. I see my forum friends take pictures and think "wow, I wish I could do that".

I mostly take pictures of my dogs. I know...I know...but they are the love of my life. So I want to show them off. So think...the subjects I shoot may be moving.

Anyways, ok, so this is what I need help with. I need an easy to use camera. I would like the greatest zoom possible. I also would like decent/good video capabilities. It must be able to plug into my computer as I live in the dark ages and the whole "wireless" concept is above my head.

I have been reading reviews on cameras and I feel overwhelmed. I do not have a lot of money to throw on a camera either. I am looking at 200-300 tops...and even that is a lot for me but I really want to start taking pictures with something other than a phone and why buy a cheap, crappy camera.

So what do you think? I would appreciate all your suggestions as I am assuming this is the place to ask.

Thank you so much.

#2 wolfsnaps

wolfsnaps

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

Well yes the Nikon brand is great. But, any suggestions on what would work for me. I read so many reviews and just feel overwhelmed. I don't want buyer's remorse.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users