New Fine Art Photography Competition

2 replies to this topic

#1 meredith

meredith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

There's a great new fine art photography competition for emerging and mid-career photographers around the world. More than $10,000 in prizes, an exhibit of all finalists in Paris during the November Mois de la Photo (the exhibition is at the No Found Photo Fair, which attracts more than 15,000 visitors), acceptance of the winning work into the prestigious collection of the Bibliothèque Nationale de France, an book presenting the finalists' work, publication in aCurator magazine (seen by curators all over the world) AND a trip to Paris for the Grand Prix winner for the awards ceremony. The jury panel is outstanding. To find out more, go to

www.internationalfineartphoto.org

#2 patriciar

patriciar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

The International Fine Art Photography Award is open to emerging and mid-career ... Discovery of New Talent.hemrid

#3 coolshowonline05

coolshowonline05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:17 AM

Howdy! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!

Belstaff Jackets
Belstaff Outlet
Belstaff Mens Jackets
Belstaff Motorcycle

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users