Cheap And Best Dslr

4 replies to this topic

#1 DebB

DebB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

I would like to buy a DSLR camera. Can anyone help me to know, if there is any good DSLR available within the price range of INR 25,000 to 27,000?

#2 watson229

watson229

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:05 AM

If you're looking for a budget DSLR or mirrorless Compact System Camera, as a beginner you can use Canon EOS 1100D. This is really a best quality camera in budget. I have used this and got a lot of appreciation in the event I did photography initially.

#3 DebB

DebB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (watson229 @ Jul 4 2012, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you're looking for a budget DSLR or mirrorless Compact System Camera, as a beginner you can use Canon EOS 1100D. This is really a best quality camera in budget. I have used this and got a lot of appreciation in the event I did photography initially.

Wedding Photography Services

Hi Watson229,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately i do not understand the technical terms so would like to know what is the difference between a DSLR and mirrorless compact system camera so am a bit confused. So far I am using a Nikkon L18 coolpix (with 3X zoom), but would like to move to DSLR camera which will provide me with a good photographic experience and give good picture quality and a considerable zoom.What is the normal inbuilt zoom range of the DSLR cameras. Please help me understand if Canon EOS 1100D is a DSLR.

#4 watson229

watson229

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (DebB @ Jul 4 2012, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (watson229 @ Jul 4 2012, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wedding Photography Services

Hi Watson229,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately i do not understand the technical terms so would like to know what is the difference between a DSLR and mirrorless compact system camera so am a bit confused. So far I am using a Nikkon L18 coolpix (with 3X zoom), but would like to move to DSLR camera which will provide me with a good photographic experience and give good picture quality and a considerable zoom.What is the normal inbuilt zoom range of the DSLR cameras. Please help me understand if Canon EOS 1100D is a DSLR.

Hi DebB,
First of all I woul like to make you clear about DSLR and mirrorless compact system camera. DSLR refers to Digital single Lens reflex camera that uses a mirror and prism system that permits the photographer to view through the lens and hence see exactly what will be captured. Mirrorless compact system camera's are part of DSLR cameras with addition of interchangeable lenses in it. your Nikkon L18 coolpix camera has 3x zoom which is a digital zoom which is of no use. It will not maintain the pixel quality of the photograph. The range of DSLR cameras are impossible to define as in dslr's optical zoom totally depends on its lenses and its focal lengths. A 18-55mm Lens can give you 11x optical zoom with no disturbance in picture quality. So I would suggest you to go for the camera I have told you. It is really a good camera for the beginners with enormous features.

#5 alexnew

alexnew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE (ahappydeal @ Dec 25 2012, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did like your article, thanks for sharing it. I will bookmark it and come back later
iphone 5 hard case

Great article. BTW, the android 4.1 tablet is coming, have you get it in advance?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users